Drug & Alcohol Testing
Our services include testing for DOT and non-DOT drug screens for pre-employment, random, on-site and post-accident programs.
ScreenThem® drug tests include Urine, Hair and Saliva testing in over 11,000 contracted collection facilities across the United States. Included in the package is collection, using our patient service centers, legal confirmation at our certified labs, and review by a board-certified Medical Review Officer. Our services include testing for DOT and non-DOT drug screens for pre-employment, random, on-site and post-accident programs.
- Drug Screening forms are available as paper or paperless chain of custody.
- All results are reviewed by a board-certified Medical Review Officer (MRO), and handled in full compliance with federal DOT regulations and guidelines.
- Negative results are posted within 15 minutes for our installed units using our instrumented 5 panel rapid test and in 1-2 days for all lab based tests. Positive results are posted within 24 hours after the MRO reviews the results with the donor.
- Results are posted as pass/fail in the background report and a copy of the Medical Review Officer’s report will be sent as an attachment if requested.
- Pricing includes all supplies for collections and shipping.
- Laboratory initial test, confirmation test.
- Seamless integration for ordering and scheduling drug tests directly through our online portal.
Contact us for more information on our drug tests and background check screening solutions.
ScreenThem® offers the Breath Alcohol Test which is DOT regulated, or a urine based alcohol add-on to any drug test. Breath alcohol tests (BAT) are completed using a breathalyzer. Once complete, the clinic is instructed to fax the breath alcohol form to our portal within 24 hours.
DOT Physical Exams
ScreenThem® can electronically schedule, process, execute, deliver and report a DOT physical exam via our drug screening partner solution, ePhysical™ (electronic physical exam) tool. Part of the Health-eScreen suite of services, ePhysical incorporates an electronic DOT physical form, an online pre-exam patient health history form and medical surveillance by a Medical Review Officer (MRO).
Contact Us For More Information Regarding Our
Drug & Alcohol Tests and Employment Screening Solutions.