Quickly determine fiscal trustworthiness and dependability of your applicants with an employment screening credit report.
Employment Screening Credit Reports
Credit reports for employment screening are non-scored and does not affect the applicants credit score. Reports are delivered direct from TransUnion, a trusted credit reporting agency that handles 230 million credit files domestically.
A consumer credit report typically contains the following information:
- Identifying data, such as name, Social Security Number, and past addresses.
- Corroborates past employment, identity, and residency.
- Credit History.
- Accounts in poor standing.
- Level of debt.
- Recent applications for credit.
- Will report public records such as bankruptcies.
With a full credit report from TransUnion, you can quickly determine fiscal trustworthiness and dependability using FCRA-regulated data. The credit check does not impact applicant’s credit score.
Note: To order credit reports on your applicants for employment purpose, you must go through our credentialing process.
Contact us for more information.
Individual Credit Report
See the benefits of using TransUnion’s ShareAble for Hires when you just need to screen one person:
- Simple signup enables immediate access to screen applicants.
- Easy to use.
- Applicant results in minutes.
- FCRA regulated credit and criminal reports.
- Compliance filters designed to comply with FCRA and state consumer reporting laws.
- Employers and applicants get access to results.
- Reports direct from TransUnion, a trusted brand.
- Match logic delivers reports on the correct applicant.
- Superior data coverage.
- Home Caregiver Background Checks.
- Nanny Background Checks.
- Pre-Employment Screening.
- Temporary Employees Background Checks.
Note: Credit checks cannot be performed on yourself. The lndividual credit report is for employment screening only.